TITLE III programs are funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of 教育. This grant is designed to strengthen programs and facilities of HBCUs. Some of the activities under the Title III umbrella are: 指令 & Intervention Equals Retention & 毕业, Student Success Center, Center for the Arts, 科学, 技术, 教育, 和研究, 该公司, Health 科学 Center, 健康中心.
Community Learning Internship Cluster (CLIC)
Service learning opportunities to expose our students to the avenues and processes that occur in the non-profit industry as it relates to empowering community patrons.
STEM-Up Academy is designed to increase the number of minority students completing an Associate Degree at the 希德 CC-尤蒂卡 Campus and pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in STEM areas at four year colleges or universities.
A workforce training program dedicated to preparing people who need help with foundational skills for careers by mixing career training with additional support.
Student Success Center
The Student Success Center helps to enhance academic and career and technical student success by creating individualized academic action plans.
三人组 programs target to serve and assist low-income individuals, first-generation college students and individuals with disabilities to progress through the academic pipeline from middle school to post baccalaureate programs.
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
Working with the local WIN Job Center and Central MS Planning and Development District, providing employment training services.
The 该公司 encourages the use of emerging technologies and the innovative employment of digital tools in the learning process.
- Assisting in proper use of devices, hardware and software supported by the college.
- Enhancing student proficiency with technologies through collaborative and learning opportunities.
- Existing as a resource for faculty to direct students in mastering course specific technologies.
- Password and Colleague resets.
- Technical support and laptop rentals.
指令 & Intervention Equals Retention & 毕业
The goal of the 指令 and Intervention Equals Retention and 毕业 Grant is to increase retention and graduation rates at 希德 Community College, 尤蒂卡 campus by focusing on effective instructional practices and using research-based interventions matched to the instructional need of the students to improve student achievement.
- Guidance counseling and advising sessions
- Career and personality assessments
- Tutorial services to students enrolled in developmental Reading, English, and Math courses
- Assistance with the transfer process to a four year college
- Host student leadership and development programs and workshops.
- Educate students on the importance of making sound financial decisions
- Loan default prevention
Health 科学 Center
- Nursing and health care assistant programs
- Dual articulation agreement between 希德 Community College, 尤蒂卡 Campus and Xavier University College of Pharmacy
- Pre-health professions advising
- The Health 科学 Society
- Summer Health Professions Institute (SHPI)
- Current clinical services – Campus Health Clinic
The Health 健康中心 provides the 尤蒂卡 campus, and the surrounding community, a place to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. The center offers state of the art exercise equipment and trained professionals are available to assist with a variety of exercise needs.